All of us at Villa La PAWS are sincerely excited about hosting our 5th Annual“Operation Home for the Holidays Program”. This year we are expanding this program to include new Scottsdale and Maple Shade NJ locations.
This purpose of the Home for the Holiday Program is to support military personnel and their families during the holidays by providing our special award winning, cage-free daycare and overnight slumber party services for their 4-legged kids … absolutely free!
Below you will find out WHO, WHAT and HOW to participate in this program
- WHO Can Participate?
- Arizona and New Jersey active duty military personnel
- Arizona and New Jersey-immediate families that have an active duty military child, spouse, parent or grandchild who cannot make it home because of duty restrictions, or are in a hospital recovering from wounds or sickness that precludes them from coming home for the holidays
WHAT You Will Receive?
Qualified participants can choose up to five (5) consecutive Boarding Days for a maximum of two (2) pets anytime during the month November and December of 2014.
HOW to Participate? –
Military Credentials Are Required – Participants must have a current official military ID or a CAC.
PLEASE READ – Your dog(s) MUST meet these requirements
- These must be your personal family pets, not those owned by or housed by others.
- All dogs must be 16 weeks of age or older and have received their entire series of puppy vaccinations.
- All dogs MUST pass our standard sociability evaluation test prior to securing a reservation. In addition, you must certify your dog(s) have never harmed, or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards, any person or dogs
- All dogs six months or older must be spayed or neutered
- All dogs must provide proof from their veterinarian that they are up-to-date on their Rabies, DHPP, Bordatella (Kennel Cough) and Parvo vaccination
- You must certify that your dog(s) are in good health, have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days, and are free of any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests, including fleas or ticks. Depending on the age or health of your dog, a veterinarian’s certification of health may be required
- All dogs must have complete Villa La PAWS up-to-date, and signed paperwork and documents on file
Will you provide boarding for cats or any of my other pets? Sorry… at this time, our services are limited to dogs.
Food and Medications? You must provide enough food for the pet’s entire stay and instructions on any medications that neeed to be administered.
Reservations are required! Each location has allocated program availability during this time frame and once capacity is met, they will no longer be able to accommodate you
What kind of accommodations will my pets receive? Villa La PAWS will provide fully supervised indoor/outdoor play areas where the dogs enjoy socialization together during the day, and indoor Slumber Party rooms where they sleep together on mats and cots.
We also have 24/7 webcams throughout our facility, both inside and out… so you can watch your fur kids online… and even on your I-Phone, Droid or IPad, while you are traveling.
If I need additional days added can I do this? Yes, but there will be a nominal charge of $20/day/dog, which is significantly lower than our regular daycare and overnight rates.
Can I have my dog(s) groomed while they are staying with you during the Operation Home for the Holidays Program? Yes, but that service will be charged at our regular retail price.
How do I make reservations? Contact the location that you would like to use as soon as possible.