We compete with pet resorts that really look nice and have beautiful new buildings and facilities. Of course we are jealous but as I have always said a “A Beautiful HOUSE doesn’t make it a HOME”. Nope, exceeding customer expectation by providing a safe, loving and caring environment and always being there to service our customers 24/7 is what we do and that will never change.
But…, Since we will be signing a new long-term lease to stay right where we are we also have negotiated for some tenant improvement dollars for us to really beautify and update the resort.
OK, so maybe it won’t look exactly like this picture. We may have to dial it back a bit because of City Codes and messing with neighborhood values.
Our plans are to:
- Install grass in the front play yard and waterword in the back
- Complete new and inviting front entrance
- Signage over the entrance
- New flooring throughout the resort
- Specialized rubber flooring in the new Dog Training Room
- Expand the grooming area
- New paint throughout the resort
- New mop sinks in the playrooms
- New shade covers in front play yard and waterword in the back
- Outside perimeter fencing modifications
- Planters/trees along the outside perimeter fences
- Remodel the customer bathroom in the lobby
We anticipate that construction will begin in February and be completed in March. We will still be open for business as usual as we have instructed the contractors that they will need work around US not vice versa. They also will be working in the evenings and on weekends.
We will be posting our progress with pictures on Facebook and our website. In advance, thanks for working with us to have Villa La PAWS on Shea construct its new beautiful HOME!