Each year more than 3 million pet owners, on average, buy costumes for their pets. In fact, on average people spend more money on their pet’s costume than on their children’s!
Of course, we need to make sure they are safe and comfortable in the costume:
- Avoid masks that cover the face and ears
- Mobility/freedom of motion is essential
- Costumed pets should be supervised at all times
- Help pets ease into the act of dressing up in the few days leading up to Halloween
- If your pet looks miserable, they probably are. Opt for a festive bandana instead
Here’s a few of our favorites from Villa La PAWs last Halloween.